Sunday October 31
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Greenwell Foundation presents the 1st Annual Monster Rockfish Festival, held in conjunction with the first annual Monster Rockfish Tournament, taking place in the Maryland waters of the Chesapeake Bay and its tributaries on Saturday, Oct. 30, 2010.
* First Annual Rockfish Cook-off featuring restaurants from the greater Maryland area
* Rockfish tastings and other seasonal culinary delights
* Beer and local wine
* Live music
* Tours of historic Rosedale Manor
* Local crafters and artists
* Awards ceremony for Monster Rockfish Tournament participants
* Pony rides, and horseback, fishing and kayaking demonstrations (weather permitting) will be offered.
The Festival is a designated SAFE TRICK OR TREATING ZONE. Vendors will offer candy and other treats to children who come in costume. Other Halloween events will include pumpkin painting, costume contests, hay rides, and a pre-carved pumpkin contest (bring your carved pumpkin to the Festival for judging).
Sponsoring Gateway: Greenwell State Park
Cost: $3.00 per Event - Cost is per vehicle
Registration Status: Open
Space Limited: Yes
For more information: http://www.greenwellfoundation.org
||Greenwell State Park
25420 Rosedale Manor Lane
Hollywood, Maryland 20636