|Online Logo Banners|
|[ Print this page ]|
In order to promote the Chesapeake Bay Gateways Network, Gateways sites that maintain websites are asked to prominently display a Gateways Network logo and link to the network’s homepage. In order to accomplish this goal several versions of the logo (found below) are available to Gateways, as well the following logo use guidelines:
1. The logo should be displayed on a highly visible portion of Gateways partner’s website, the homepage where possible. Other potential places to put the logo would include: partners page, other sites of interest, “about us” page, Gateways information page or general information page.
2. Several versions of the logo are available in the members section of the Gateways website. These are the only Gateways Network logos that should be used on your website. Should you have special needs or require an alternate logo please contact Mike Land at (410) 267-9832.
3. The logo file should be downloaded to your web server and displayed from that location. Use of bandwidth from the Gateways web server is strictly prohibited.
4. The logo should not be altered in any way, including size, proportion, color, element, type, etc. Do not animate, morph or in any other way distort its appearance.
5. The logo should always link to: www.baygateways.net.
6. Alternate text (alt. tag) should always be used with the logo image. The appropriate text is: “Chesapeake Bay Gateways Network: Explore Your Chesapeake”.
7. Link should not open the Chesapeake Bay Gateways site within a frame set.
Questions about the logo use guidelines contact: Mike Land at (410) 267-9832.
The code below should be placed on your website in order to display the Gateways Network logo and link:
<a href=”http://www.baygateways.net” target=”top”>
<img src=”your_image_directory/gatewayslogo.gif” alt=”Chesapeake Bay Gateways Network: Explore Your Chesapeake” border=”0”>
Below are the Gateways Network logos which can be used to link to the network homepage. These logos should be used in accordance with the online logo use guidelines. To download the following images, "right click" on the image and use the "Save Picture As" option .
Please note the above logos are low resolution and are not intended for printed publications. Some copies of higher resolution logos are available at the Logo Files page, or please contact: Mike Land at (410) 267-9832.