Provided below are instructions and several downloadable files and links to assist grantees in managing grants.
Project Progress and Final
Project Progress Reports: Grantees must submit a separate Progress Report for each open Gateways grant. The report has two separate parts: (1) a “Report Narrative” briefly outlining the status of all key tasks, and (2) a financial status report. These reports are due 15 days after the end of the reporting period according to the schedule contained in your Cooperative Agreement.
Final Reports: At the close of a project, a Final Report and Final Financial Status Report must be submitted with the final reimbursement request.
- Requests for reimbursement should be submitted on Standard Form 270 (available for downloading at http://www.baygateways.net/pubs/sf270.pdf ) with an accompanying letter of transmittal referencing the agreement number. Reimbursement requests will only be processed if there is a current Financial Status Report on file (see Article IX.2.) If the SF270 is submitted at a time when a report is not due it must be accompanied with an updated Financial Status Report and a Project Narrative Report.
- Requested Federal dollars must be equal to or less than the Cooperator's dollars reported on the SF270.
- Payments will be made by electronic transfer only.
- Request for Advance or Reimbursement SF-270 - (165 kb)
- Sample SF-270 for reimbursement requests - (149 kb)
Federal Grant Management
- See OMB circulars at http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/grants/